• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: SupaNova Helix (Posted: 7/6/2011 9:26:00 AM; Partial IP: 190.30.240)
Comment: there he is again lol yo...
this is RA AND BLAQ!!! of course it sound classic. ra tracks are classics before they're finished mixing down...
"Put the kids in day care!" blaq and ra killed this
This beat is wild and it's gonna be wild in 2011
rain sleet or snow blaq poet delivers--spect ops!
Name: xpoondiggy (Posted: 6/29/2011 2:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 61.206.152)
Comment: this is ok...kinda forgettable..the beat sounds like some old dipset shit from 2001...this song mighta been dope in 2001...its 10 years too late