• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: it is what it is (Posted: 7/25/2009 2:22:00 AM; Partial IP: 233.84.248)
Comment: Dirty beat with intense lyrics... hes tellin it like it is, thats why people dont like it
Name: KDiaz (Posted: 3/19/2009 9:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 193.222.96)
Comment: OK, so Poet is pretty gangster! which is probably why the first lady should be listening to timberlake or lil' wayne. what do you know about emotion or good delivery. You are why HIPHOP is fading away into candyland
Name: The First Lady (Posted: 3/18/2009 9:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.241.102)
Comment: Ok, so I am not really feeling my man's voice on this track, but the beat is cold.. guy would probably sound real good on something else, but I dont care for it on this one.. but I love his emotion, he has good delivery