BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dwaine card (Posted: 8/16/2005 6:01:00 AM)
Summary: Premier Review
Comment: Yo this is a track man. I'm tryin to get this track myself. Give me a Primo beat anyday. If I was a rapper all my stuff will be produced by Premier. Big up the Gangstarr family.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/3/2003 8:38:00 PM)|
Comment: New Primo beats are always a plus, but in this case, his production is a little underwhelming. Blaq Poet isn't half-bad, although his rugged flow and battle rhymes resemble Freddie Foxxx on sedatives. DJ Premier laces a slightly hypnotic beat with a few horn stabs and a two-note bassline that screams for something extra. It's decent, but in the end it's all been done before. Blaq Poet wants you "to love me like you love Biggie." But Biggie had personality, which is something Mr. Poet might want to work on attaining.
Name: phile (Posted: 11/3/2003 3:29:00 PM)
Summary: Can Always Count On This
Comment: So lately Primo has been pushed aside as being 'same old same old', but you can always count on him to cook up a raw instrumental with a certain vibe only he can bring. This one here is a good example, heavy drums and a loop that sounds like something out of an old cartoon. Blaq Poet rides it with some typical in-your-face NY rawness. Just an old lyrical beat down. Not mind blowing stuff here, but I'll take it over a lot of nerdy MC's who spit too complicated way too often.
Name: felimur (Posted: 10/31/2003 6:14:00 PM)
Summary: Go Cop That!
Comment: Finally got my hands on this single. Was sold out everywhere. I've been a fan of Poet since his PHD days. Premo's beat really fit Poet's flow in this joint and in A Message From Poet.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Blaq Poet; Screwball||Found: 2|