• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Devinnnnnn (Posted: 11/15/2009 12:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 17.248.120)
Comment: I really love this. The beat is nice. sounds like RZA I thought.
Name: Hip Hops Bitch haha (Posted: 8/9/2009 3:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: South Africa
Comment: The first time I heard this song I fell completly in love but after purchasing it I found that the lyrics are comletly wak. To me here he is trying to be too hardcore when hes not.The only reason I gave this song two stars is for the beat
Name: dror (Posted: 7/6/2009 1:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 124.176.72)
Location: Tel aviv
Comment: 6 days on???!!!
Man that track is so old
i recall it from 2 years ago, right here on the chart
Name: Damian (Posted: 7/1/2009 4:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 69.172.177)
Location: London, England
Comment: haunting theme from premiere suits his lyrical flow. very under rated hard core rapper.