• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: BK's Finest (Posted: 4/20/2008 11:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 185.106.80)
Comment: @Daryl Stoneage....Kill yourself n*gga....
Name: BigLamont (Posted: 1/8/2007 4:22:00 PM)
Summary: Same Old Sh*t
Comment: I never really have any problems with tracks laced by Primo, but Blaq Poet is an average mc and this track sounds like everything else he's ever done.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Is Aight The MC Not So Much
Comment: This is a boring cut. Primo is still tight. But you can tell he has a budget beat crate that he shows to everyone thats not DITC or Gang Starr. This kid got one of those.
Name: specialk (Posted: 8/11/2006 5:44:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Best Beats Of The Last 5 Years
Comment: The lyrics are average but this is the best beat I heard from DJ Premier in a really long time. It is just ready for rappers to tear into it. Very good beat, I recommend this song.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/3/2006 1:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I really can't believe Premo produced this track. It's like he's not even trying any more. When I'm finished writing this review I'm going to turn off my computer, put on Step in the Arena, rock back and forth in the corner and pretend like the last sixteen years never happened. Blaq Poet is boring me to tears again with his crap flows and subject matter we've heard a thousand times over. If life was like the Apollo, the Sandman would have swept his ass off stage a long time ago.