• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: First off, big ups for giving respect to Robert Nesta - his message was powerful and if he has had any influence on Blood of Abraham, which it seems he has, watch out for this group to come out hard. The track definitely has a positive vibe about it and states topics that should be brought up more in this day and age. Finally, I am beginning to see a wave of more conscious emcees start to relay messages that are needed. I believe hip hop is a perfect way to reach and teach the young community around the world, and if more groups come out like Blood of Abraham it will only help the cause. The chorus on this song is so relative to what is happening around all of us. All I can say is please SUPPORT good music and stop buying bullsh*t.