• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:19:00 PM)|
Comment: Speaking of throwback sound, Bloquera utilizes the styles of Pharcyde, PUTS, Jurassic 5 and Ugly Duckling and meshes them into a rather decent single. Complete with nice scratches, early 90’s horns and drums, Bloquera’s tribute to that bygone era is fresh in today’s standards. Even though the MC’s don’t grab as much attention as the above-mentioned groups, Sassy Warlock’s production takes it back to the days when hip-hop was all about originality and style.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 3:25:00 AM)
Comment: Man I love this record. The rhymes and stories on this EP represent the feeling of freedom, and fun under the sun. And of course Thes One's production is always lovely. A definite winner in my book.