BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although Blu Wharta claims that he can make it smooth, he makes it about as smooth as sandpaper. Blu just lacks that lyrical fluctuation to keep the headphones on as his flow drags along. Denali doesn't do much to help push the cut along as this one bounces like a flat basketball. On a positive note Denali uses a dope B.I.G. sample, but that's the only plus luv.
Name: maker (Posted: 9/15/2002 9:29:00 AM)
Summary: Lyrics Tight, Rhymes Wack
Comment: This producer needs a better MC, or the MC needs to get tighter.
Name: theslickestsheperd (Posted: 9/6/2002 4:01:00 PM)
Summary: Delicious Delivery Spit Over An Intricately Constructed, Although Somewhat Tiresome, Violin Loop.
Comment: The beat is nice and definitely worth the 3 minutes and 56 seconds of life time. Blu does a good job, but I've heard better.