BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: itsallafarce (Posted: 5/5/2005 7:49:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Punch You In The Face And Laugh
Comment: Is basically what this beat is saying. Chunky as f#ck! Makes you want to hit someone. Blueprint definitely came off on this one. Go ahead and put it in the bangers category. Dope.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: "The smooth criminal on your beat breaks, never put me in your box if your shit eats tapes..." classic professing from Nas' genius, now classic debut album run into to the ominously thumping Beatbox. "Boombox" is Blueprint's thesis statement on the once ubiquitous plastic and metal sound systems that ruled the street and playgrounds before mixtapes were pressed on to CDs. You'll luh the horn/string samples and you'll luh the deep bass even more. I gotta hand it to my man, as he rocks the boombox metaphor fully to pay a little homage to the past. Put this on your "gotta buy it on payday" list. If you ain't got a job, get one and then go to the UGHH.com store and buy the damn single.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Blueprint||Found: 5|