• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: Straight up rock and roll y'all. I really dig pace of this jammy. It's got some great spring/summer "boom it in the whip yo" potential. The drums are nice and loud and really bang when played loud, so turn this one up when you play it and piss off your neighbors (but not really, 'cause the ish is fonkay). The rock guitar stabs are nice, but I do wish there was a little more fills between hits. Overall though, Blueprint definitely shines on the beat and definitely on the rhyme.