• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 10:14:00 AM)
Summary: This Beat Is Bananas
Comment: An ill muthafuckah gets a dope MC and only uses him for the chorus (thats fucking genius). Bluprint picks a wild and crazy sample and beats it into submission. The mid west is the new Gotham.
Name: BadHAbbits (Posted: 4/16/2005 8:43:00 AM)
Comment: Blueprint went on some other shit with this beat.
"I hate most commercial rap and the labels that are sellin it, almost as much as I hate the president, what kind of world are we livin in, when they kill Martin and Malcom but let this coward live, they killed Tupac forgot about Will Smith, they killed Biggie Smalls and left Durst with Limp Bizkit".
Lyrics are also pretty nasty, Aesop should have had a verse on this, his voice and style would have sounded nice on this beat as it did in the chorus.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: No doubt the title “Lo-Fi Funk” couldn't be more appropriate. The beat is ree-dic-yoo-luss! Strong horns and some real crunchy/punchy drums punctuate the lo-fi funk for Blueprint and Aesop to release the science to. The Midwest should be proud to have representatives with half as much talent as this man. Rhymesayers Entertainment should be bubbling over with pride for having Blueprint on the roster. I'll have to say that Rhymesayers been putting in that work and it's great on the ears.