• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Martinez_utk (Posted: 12/31/2007 3:36:00 AM)
Comment: HE t0re jus a11ah up!!
Name: erbz (Posted: 11/24/2007 2:34:00 PM)
Summary: Jus Allah Rulez
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 9/27/2007 4:45:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is dope. Bomshot (who handles both production and lyrical duty on this one) kicks it off with the sound of a mariachi band before the one two punch of the kick-snare drop in. And I might very well be mistaken but I swear I hear that mournful female vocal sample that Immortal Technique so effectively borrowed for his epic track“Dance With The Devil” off Revolutionary Volume 1. Lyrically, Bomshot is coming at somebody who he claims to be a false god. Not exactly sure who it is. Not exactly sure I care. I’m not in love with Bomshot’s flow, but I do appreciate the enunciation and harsh lyrics delivered with the gravelly, deep-throated voice.