• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: zAG-ziG (Posted: 4/21/2008 11:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 181.20.190)
Location: Manteca, CA
Comment: fuck man tha only reason I gave it 1 star is for c-Rays Wals, fuck tha other couple, jus allah 4 life bitchezzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Name: AK (Posted: 3/25/2008 6:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.254.126)
Location: LJ, SLOvenia - europe
Comment: planet of three moons in the temple with a table wich grows weed n shrooms..... c-rayz makes me feel like a fuckin grupie
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 9/27/2007 4:45:00 PM)|
Comment: Freshtown. That's what I'm calling this one. Arkitek provides a hip hop meets kung fu meets orchestra meets RZA interview dialogue beat that is unlike anything I've ever heard before. The violin takes the forefront as the boom bap lays in the cut. Plus there is this string plucking of some sort that really adds a unique feel to the track. Bomshot delivers a memorable verse, but as often is the case when he guest spots, C-Rayz takes the cake. His whole personality seems custom made for such an eccentric beat. Anyhow, back to my original point. In a day and age where almost every thing under the sun has been done in hip hop, this cut provides a little journey to a city I like to call Freshtown. Oh yeah