BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is an example of the all-too-familiar case of a nice beat given to a lackluster MC. The cut starts out well with Nottz, who has produced tracks for Rah Digga, Busta Rhymes, and others using an cool, laid-back Latin sample and a nice bass line. All seems to be well, until Boogieman steps up to the mic. He's not a terrible MC, but he isn't really good either. His lyrics are pretty trite and tired as he disses other MC's and talks about keeping it "live." This track could also do without the hook. Had Nottz lent this beat to a nice MC, it could have been really nice. But, sadly, Boogieman spoils a perfectly good beat. Buy this 12" just for the instrumental.