• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Seattle-based trio Boom Bap Project (MC’s Karim, Destro and DJ Scene) collaborate with Quannum’s Gift of Gab (from Blackalicious fame) to drop another West Coast single. Unlike some of their previous work, this Vitamin D track has a Southern fried feel to it, especially when the beat has a high school band horn section (see Trick Daddy). Being on Rhymesayers gives them the ability to make music on their own terms, and you get a new sound from the Northeast area, a tinge of the Dirty South blended with some Solesides Bay Area ish. Cop it for its conceptual style.