• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 5/12/2004 12:32:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Ill Production
Comment: Boom Bap could have held it down better than they actually did. I'm a big fan of Hiero and Pep Love was absolutely schoolin' Boom on this track. Pep saved this track. Anyway, beat was ill.
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/17/2004 1:54:00 AM)
Summary: Pep Love > Boom Bap
Comment: This beat is absolutely sick, reminds me of Peter and the Wolf. Overall the lyrics were average because Pep Love murdered Boom Bap on their own set. Granted, Pep Love has some of the illest ish I've ever heard, but those guys got to hold it down a little.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/10/2004 9:37:00 AM)|
Comment: Straight out of Seattle, WA, the trio of MC’s Karim, Dialog (aka Destructo) and DJ Tre’ combined with the efforts of producer Jake One deliver a nice joint from their forthcoming album “Circumstance Dictates.” Also featured on this track is Pep Love from the Hieroglyphics camp, who overshadows the other MC’s with his dope lyrics and delivery. Jake One brings justice to the beat, by sampling an old movie/TV show/cartoon. This is a quality cut, and Jake One is one of those producers you definitely need to recognize.
Name: fluence1986 (Posted: 2/1/2004 11:51:00 AM)
Comment: A very tight song, but one of the MCs could hold it down a bit better. Still can't complain, sounds alot better that alot of stuff claiming to be "the real ish"!