BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/10/2004 9:37:00 AM)|
Comment: After two years without new stuff from Boom Bap Project, the crew from the Pacific Northwest come back strong with this single from their upcoming LP. They come up tight on this joint; Jake One punctuates the track with chopped piano stabs and neck-snapping drums. MC's Karim and Dialog drop lyrics nice enough to hit some clubs and mix shows, not bringing it back in the days, but just keeping it fresh. It's nice to see a crew that doesn't dare fall in to the dreaded sophomore slump syndrome, can't wait for the whole album.