• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/10/2004 9:37:00 AM)|
Comment: “Odds On Favorite” is distinctly the best track rounding out this 12”. In case you have over-slept on Boom Bap Project, prepare for their sophomore effort “Circumstance Dictates.” Jake One produces another beat that is worth purchasing the record alone. The orchestra/classical sample together with snapping drums and guest L’Roneous all execute perfectly, proving the “b-side wins again” theory once more. Although many heads sleep on talent from Seattle, WA, this song will get your full attention for more than a hot second.
Name: North The Visionary (Posted: 2/9/2004 9:47:00 PM)
Summary: Sea-town Representatives
Comment: Finally some Seattle heads repping Hip Hop right. Damn Jake One keeps doing it. He's becoming one of my favorite producers. Some big name MC's need to give him a holla. I seen the Boom Bap Project live a couple years ago. I have to say I was very impressed with their material. The MC that spits last comes off the nicest. The Boom Bap reps that Seattle Hip Hop sound truly. Big up to Stuck Under The Needle. Cop this joint.