BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: sayce (Posted: 12/1/2006 2:04:00 PM)
Comment: The beats really cliche and doesn't have any variation, needs more to it. Not doin' bad on the mic though. What a crappy chorus.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:25:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Deserves A Better Chorus
Comment: That is really my only complaint, the chorus is JUNK but the rest of the song is quality.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: The Boot Camp Clik continues their resurgence with "Let's Go". It isn't a bad track, however the beat is pretty repetitive. Maybe I expect more from Sean P and the boys. Give it a listen, I think this one will grow on a few cats.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Boot Camp Clik||Found: 3|