BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:27:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is Standard Dark Stuff
Comment: But the vocals are HARD, "panoramic view/the hammer damage your crew" nuff said.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: This one is good. It reminds me of a Stoupe beat, which also makes me wonder how great Boot Camp would be if they did an entire album with Stoupe engineering. Damn. Anyway, this dark beat fits really well with the entire Boot Camp Clik's sound, Ken Ring & Rune Rotter have got it down.
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 9/7/2006 5:56:00 PM)
Summary: Duckdown Viciousness
Comment: First off BCC came to the projects of my home in B-More to lay down one of the baddest hip hop shows. These cats really impressed me especially the legendary Buckshot and the tempramental Heltah Skeltah. Anyways I don't want to say to much, the beat is contempary boom bap and the lyrics are a silenced 44. You may not catch the round but it will inflict harm purchase this 12" trust me! PS. When you see these cats in real life your gonna recognize why Pac sheltered them. BCC = Hip Hop, One NATION!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Boot Camp Clik||Found: 2|