• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/5/2007 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: Somethin I'd Bump Cruisin Threw The Hood
Comment: It's pretty good. I like the the beat, an average bang from BCC!
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:44:00 PM)
Summary: Ladies And Gentleman We Have A Winner
Comment: OK I based my "Lyrics" 5 on the assumption that the 1st verse was a parody of Dylan (from Chappelle show) and Tek was not to be taken seriously. The beat is golden though. THAT I will stick too.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, this is the third Boot Camp track in a row that I have reviewed and each one is better than the last. I'm so glad these guys are back and making relevant hip-hop, support these boys, they are doing it right. From '92 to '06, still holding down.