• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 2/27/2006 4:14:00 PM)|
Comment: How can an entire track of monosyllable be dope? Itís spit over a trademark J-Zone heat rock and delivered by The Rubix Cuban. Celph Titled shows that he isnít one dimensional, with this exclusively mono-syllabic change up. Itís well known that Celph carries an arsenal of quotable lines, but this is the first time Iíve heard him with a different flow. The flow my be different, but the formula is still the same and it continues to resonate well.