• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: s (Posted: 10/25/2008 9:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Name: c (Posted: 8/18/2008 6:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: los angeles
Comment: thumbs up
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 9/7/2005 3:51:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Boulevard That I Live On..
Comment: ...where hip hop is hip hop, where MC's are tight, and production is tight! If you want to escape and go to another land, travel to Copenhagen!
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Well, what happens when you add a dope beat that seems to scream triumph with a roster of MCs that will leave even the best of them shaking in their boots? You get a cut that'll stay on your turntable, stay in your CD player and stay in your head (but in a good way). There's not much to say so to Boulevard Connection I tip my hat. Peace.