• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 11/22/2005 7:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Lightheaded emcee, and NC overlord of beats, 9th Wonder are on the come up with this infectiously smooth bit right here called "10 Years." 9thís beats get better and better as time goes on and Iím glad to see Braille employing the dude for board duties. Brailleís delivery is fire-charged and in full-effect which provides a bit of contrast against the smooth, somewhat airy beat 9th provides. This is a dope one to get doubles of for all you vinyl heads reading this and definitely do so for the instrumental joints.
Name: Big TL Springs (Posted: 10/22/2005 9:23:00 PM)
Summary: 10 Years: Just Heard It All In 3:35
Comment: The intro already gives off groovy vibes down the spine. Then Braille spits and you end up sitt'n and chilli'n in a sunny blue sky.
Name: lowrid3r666 (Posted: 10/20/2005 10:44:00 AM)
Summary: Very Nice Beat
Comment: A must-have.