• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:48:00 PM)
Comment: The beat has potential for C.L. smooth or someone outstanding, not this guy. He's kinda average and by kinda I mean HELLA.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:45:00 PM)|
Comment: Braille has a hot track to flow on, and regardless of what people say with him sounding like Esoteric, he has really good taste in beats. A real hip-hop record for your crate, for those craving for hard hitting samples and drums and no-nonsense rhymes. Even made for DJ’s still trying to compete in the DMC and ITF (beat jugglers check this record), cop doubles and even quadruples!