• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Part of the super group Lightheaded (Braille, Ohmegga Watts, Othello and Muneshine), Braille drops some good old boom-bap music for those waiting for this distinct sound. Tony Stone provides a Premo-like backdrop (signature Premier stabs) for Braille to poke at what’s wrong with the current state of hip-hop: its business side, fans, etc. Rob Swift cleans up the track with his on point scratches with “hip hop” phrases all over his cuts. Definitely a hot banger for those looking for mixtape material.
Name: Clocker (Posted: 11/14/2005 10:06:00 AM)
Comment: This track is straight up incredible. I really wanna hear more from him!
Name: eArTh SFC (Posted: 10/26/2005 1:32:00 PM)
Summary: Yah Yah
Comment: Dope Dope Dope. If you havent heard of the Lightheaded crew your are missin out. Braille just kills this track.
Name: Clocker (Posted: 10/22/2005 5:33:00 AM)
Summary: Pure Heat
Comment: Never heard Braille before, but this track off the hook. Two thumbs up.