• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: washehere (Posted: 5/18/2005 3:52:00 PM)
Summary: Not A Bad Track.
Comment: Good to here some nu Brand Nu. Keep it up. Y'all been reppin' for a while.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:09:00 PM)|
Comment: The original God Squad is back with a bluesy single. The message is strong, but I felt like the beat could have been more interesting. Sadat, and Puba haven't lost a step and keep the flow strong, but don't manage to overshadow the fact that the beat is uninspired.