• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:21:00 AM)|
Comment: Hip-hop veterans Brand Nubian (Lord Jamar, Sadat X, Grand Puba and DJ Alamo) resurface after 5 years on their third label Babygrande. Unlike other early 90’s groups, Brand Nubian refuses to sound outdated and attempt to reach a new fan base. In this ode to “Momma,” Brand Nubian sounds as fresh as ever, rocking a sample similar to the one Soul Supreme used on his remix of “I Used to Love H.E.R.” For those that forgot about Brand Nubian should pick this up and get reacquainted with one of the pioneer groups in hip-hop history.