BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: ToxicAvenger (Posted: 7/8/2002 2:20:00 PM)
Summary: Listen To It
Comment: The beat was average but still straight, and Brassmunk's lyrics are tight.
Name: TruthIslamMaster (Posted: 7/8/2002 11:32:00 AM)
Summary: What Is This
Comment: They need help and need to expand their vocabulary. But in this day and time it will probably sell.
Name: MistaTwentee (Posted: 6/3/2002 11:31:00 PM)
Summary: Nothing Too Spectacular
Comment: After a few seconds into the track, I can't help but notice how much the production sounds like an Erick Sermon throwaway track. You would hope the MC's on this song would sound nothing like anyone from the Def Squad camp until the first verse comes on and you realize, "This crew has been studying Redman's flow too long." Everything from the verses, to the hook sounds similar to Funk Doc's. Beat is average. Overall, it sounds contrived.
Name: the_eternal (Posted: 5/28/2002 9:54:00 AM)
Summary: It's Pretty Tight
Comment: Yo the beat is what caught me. Once I got hooked into the beat, the rest just fell in to place. When I listen to music, I listen to the lyrics. The way they flow to the beat brings the song alive. But what some of them are actually sayin isn't dat impressive. But nonetheless, its a tight track.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 9:44:00 PM)
Summary: Okay Cut.
Comment: Nothing special but okay to listen to.