• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: In all seriousness, this is the weaker cut of the two. But "weak" is hardly the word to use to describe "Serious Business". The above average cut is simply outshined by its flipside. So why don't we dump that half empty glass already and dwell on the positives. The fluctuating bassline opened my ears wide from the start and the flows that followed also scored high marks. Although the subject matter couldn't rightly be called deep or enlightening, the manner in which they spit it makes it valid and definitely worth listening to. Ah yes... Brass Munk continue to impress, making this 12 an essential one.