• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: calislang (Posted: 3/8/2005 5:10:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Feelin Sandman! Where Is He?
Comment: What ever happened to this guy? Did he fall off?? Is he still making music? I would like to hear more from him. Can someone tell me where I can find more Sandman?
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: You can alw... I mean often count on Groove Attack Records. Respected artist like Phife Dawg, Lone Catalysts and J. Rawls have all signed with Groove Attack and therefore most albums and singles with the Groove Attack logo packs good music. "Aged & Laced" from the duo Bravo & Sandman featuring everybody's favorite agent, Rasco is not an exception. Funky beat, great hook and Rasco makes this a sure shot! Bravo & Sandman are not so well known right now, but someday who knows... Here's your chance to be among those who listened to them from day one.