• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Gee (Posted: 11/1/2010 12:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: I like how the vocals are low. Gets you to really appreciate the beat. Got that mellow but angry feeling. I'm feelin' it.
Name: match206 (Posted: 10/21/2010 9:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 212.78.220)
Comment: Track isn't mixed the best but the samples are classic and used well. Song didn't reach it's full potential but will get play in my ipod regardless and Immortal is sharp as always
Name: Mike G (Posted: 10/20/2010 1:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 159.194.11)
Comment: Agree w/ Reem. Vocals are very low which is surprising on a tech song.
Name: reem (Posted: 10/18/2010 10:21:00 PM; Partial IP: .15.253.16)
Comment: the vocals are tooooooooo low -- this is a banger but the vocals are not loud enough