• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Oprahfunk (Posted: 12/15/2003 8:37:00 AM)
Summary: Ready For War...nah
Comment: The beat is aight, kinda sounds like ´dat Cage "Crowd Killer" track which is ill and the lyrics are cool too, but that weak, happy hook f*cked the whole track up!
Name: j6n (Posted: 10/16/2003 8:19:00 AM)
Summary: Beat Sounds Familiar....but It's Still Great!
Comment: Stronghold very rarely go wrong, and they sure as hell don't here. This song is a straight up banger! I f-in love that beat, it's just genius (but im sure i've it before). The stronghold mc's all come correct (although I can't really say im as big a fan of Breez as I am of Pen and Rayz, but he's still good)...so this song is definatly worth a look!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: It sounds like DJ Cheapshot has done his homework: the west coast producer presents a very fitting, battle-ready instrumental for Breez and the Stronghold MCs on this Stonegroove Recordings import. If you’re a fan of either Breez or Stronghold, this will more than likely be the track for you off this 12".
Name: StreetBalla4life (Posted: 7/19/2002 4:21:00 PM)
Summary: Tite Track
Comment: The beat starts off ill as f*ck and the lyrics are on point but the hook is wack. It would be tight if they tweaked the beat a ‘lil.