BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 12/6/2003 11:00:00 AM)
Comment: Breez Evahflowin strikes hard on the mainstream emcees.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: On this track Breez adopts the position of a prosecutor in a courtroom presenting his case against the "wack MC" defendants. As you can expect from a battle MC of Breez's stature, he rips this track with plenty of punchlines, metaphors, and the like. DJ Static provides the cuts over his own bass-heavy instrumental. A very solid b-side to "I Love Hip Hop"