• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: simple_man (Posted: 11/24/2004 11:21:00 AM)
Summary: A Head Nodding Good Time
Comment: Props to Breez on this one. Great flow over a really nice beat.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 12/6/2003 11:07:00 AM)
Summary: Breez Has Done It Again
Comment: After winning a sh*tload of battles. This guy does deserve the best of beats. He explains the basis of hip hop in this track from how you will get recognition and how you wont.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: When the beat first kicks in, you could be mistaken for thinking it's Premo produced, but in actual fact, credit is due to DJ Fakts One. Some of you haters could overlook this tight ass beat, and take a trip down "This sounds too Premo" lane, but personally I'm just gonna appreciate it for its dopeness. Breez, the winner of a number of freestyle battles, deserves to brag a little and does so by spitting some nice lines. This belongs in your collection and the online store is just a mouse-click away.