• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Tron (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Arrakis Records' Briz has been holding down the indie hip-hop scene for a quite some time. On "Doin' It," Briz hooks up with Stape Mega from Dept. of Rec for production and Breez Evahflowin,' from the Stronghold crew, for some added lyricism. The outcome is nothing less than a masterpiece on wax. This is the perfect track for longtime listeners who have heard most of his singles or for some new ears that are interested in hearing what the Philly native has.
Name: DrUnK ViKiNg (Posted: 3/17/2002 9:40:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Philly Hip Hop
Comment: Stape Mega is so damn ill and Briz and Breeze straight go off on this shit. COP IT QUICK.
"The information on the situation is it's dangerous."