• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 5/26/2006 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: “Bronze isn't precious like gold, Bronze is hard. Gold is for the show, Bronze is the foundation.” Indeed Bronze is hard. Bronze teams up with Wu-Affiliate and Royal Fam member Timbo King to make this track pure gold, or should I say bronze? Make certain you catch Timbo’s verse and keep track of the quotable lines. Bronze definitely captures the soulful sound on this track. Don’t sleep on his full length debut “The Great Migration”.