• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 5/26/2006 3:59:00 PM)|
Comment: The RZA? Nope. Bronze Nazareth. If you haven’t heard of the man by now its time you pay attention. I wouldn’t go as far as saying Bronze is a current version of the RZA, but he definitely has captured that early Wu essence while leaving his own stamp on the track. An ill soul loop with plenty of brass chords serves as the perfect scenery for Bronze’s depiction of his early years. Pick up the single or spend the extra cash and cop this mans debut “The Great Migration”.