• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 2/15/2004 6:06:00 PM)
Summary: Nc Reppin For Uhh.com!
Comment: Honestly being from NC, about 3hrs. from Asheville, I've never heard of these cats. But, Brycon & Equal are holding their own. Along with Little Brother, NC is slowly making its mark in Hip-hop. Peeps need to take note that it is a large untapped wealth of talent in NC, from the MC to the Producer. So I say to the promoters, A&R's, & labels, it's worth giving NC a closer look!
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/10/2004 9:55:00 AM)|
Comment: Out of North Carolina (aka North Kakalak), MC/producer MC Brycon together with turntablist DJ Equal demonstrate on this single that they get some shine from their state that blew up Little Brother last year. The beat is off the hinges, sick bass line, clean cuts on the chorus, and a sample worthy of being a classic joint in the early 90ís. The lyrics of Brycon are aight, almost sounding too off tempo with the beat. Overall, this joint brought to you by the Asheville, NC natives is worth getting for the nice instrumental alone.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 2/7/2004 11:20:00 PM)
Summary: Only Breeze Comes Nice On This
Comment: This sh*t is saved by Breez. Nuff said.
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 2/3/2004 12:30:00 PM)
Summary: Sweet As F*ck...
Comment: Samurai Code is the track I am reviewing, but they got that and "Experts" mixed up, anyway, its off its t*ts tight.