• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Paul Hater Fan Club (Posted: 1/14/2010 5:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Ny, US
Comment: wow paul, you're usually quite the faggot, but this time you've really outdone yourself. This song is AMAZING. Alchemist is the greatest producer of the last 10 years, and Buc Fifty brings an amazing vibe talking shit of this song. 500 stars
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm.. I don't know what to really say about this track. I usually get hyped when I see that Alchemist has produced a track, but lately he seems to be slipping a little bit. The piano loop on the track is good, but the bass line and guitar chords do not work at all with the track. Buc Fifty spits some typical hardcore lyrics. Some of his lines can be nice, but overall, I wasn't too impressed. The screaming on the hook is also a turn-off. Oh well, maybe next time these two can hook up together and create a better track. But for now, we're left with this.