• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 2:02:00 PM)
Summary: Anticon Are Excellent!
Comment: Well what can you say about Anticon really? Apart from they most definatly strive to be different, and judging by alot of reviews and comments made against them I can tell that 'different' isn't everybodies thing. Yes it is an aquired taste but if you give it a chance it could grow on you, as you try to understand all of the cryptic riddles and try to figure out why Buck and Sage want you to follow them. Amazing lyrics and a good beat...although it does become slightly repetitive after extensive play. All in all though I enjoyed it, so give it a chance and see what you think.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: You know that anything that Chicago’s Molemen get their hands on is gonna be a true underground banger. Crew member, PNS, invests time into the “Follow Me” beat. It may be too slow for most, but that’s what those Anticon cats dig. The big-d*cked Centaur, Buck 65, sarcastically spits all over the track as Sage Francis follows him. Both emcees drop sick verses in their normal abstract style, and if you’re a true underground head you better believe this one will be part of your collection.
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/10/2002 7:56:00 PM)
Summary: Who They Talkin' To?
Comment: Man, when will these kids learn that just because you make words rhyme, don't mean that you're an MC. Sounds like they're reading off a notepad… no kind of flow… monotone!. "Follow"… what? Follow Anticon & their wack crew to the verge of suicide, because their ish depresses me!
Name: MaNcHiLd (Posted: 4/4/2002 7:35:00 PM)
Summary: I Like Anticon.
Comment: Sage and Buck are dope...