BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 9/25/2006 3:56:00 AM)
Summary: Maybe I'm Infatuated But...
Comment: I be at work and I can't stop thinkin' 'bout how 9th freaked the sh*t out this sample. I say maybe I'm infatuated because 9th made me want to make beats. I remember the lyrics, and it is just bliss.
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 9/14/2006 12:53:00 PM)
Summary: Melodic As F*ck
Comment: I don't know how to describe this song. I think the way he freaked the sample is disgustin'. It's just great in all aspects.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/4/2006 3:10:00 PM)|
Comment: This beat is a little more along the lines of stuff that I like from 9th Wonder. The main sample sounds good but could use a little variation. The chorus works really well and definitely holds the whole song together. Buckshot and Phonte of Little Brother kick some interesting verses about the female species so overall it's a pretty decent track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Buckshot; Black Moon; Phonte; Little Brother||Found: 15|