BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, this is hard to swallow. Buckshot continues to make sub-par hip-hop. The beat by General S.T. is pretty stank and the mic skills aren't far behind. I wouldn't say that Buckshot is horrible on this track, but he's uninspiring at best, nothing like he was in his Enta Da Stage days. Tek and Steele don't help out a whole hell of a lot either. If I were you I probably wouldn't subject myself to this.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Buckshot; Black Moon; Smif-N-Wessun (Tek + Steele||Found: 9|