BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 2:25:00 AM)
Summary: Head Nod Sh*t
Comment: This one could be a classic, sounds as good as the stuff I heard back in high school from this dude. The beat compliments his style and vice versa.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/4/2006 3:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Out of all the new Buckshot stuff that I've heard lately, "On The Streets" is about the closest to something you might find on the classic "Enta Da Stage" album from 1994. When I first heard Black Moon, the appeal for me was the contrast of hard lyrics and mellow beats, and this song definitely has that same vibe. The flows on this one are old school and head noddin' with some killer scratching in the choruses to bring it full circle.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Buckshot; Black Moon||Found: 8|