• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/4/2006 3:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Now I think the production on Murs 3:16 is about as good as it gets and I know 9th is a very talented producer but you know, people are just lined-up around the block to get his table scraps and unfortunately a beat like this, sounds just like that. Buckshot kicks some alright lyrics but it might be cool to hear some longer verses and expand the topic a bit since the song only clocks in at 2 minutes and some change.