• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: someone (Posted: 4/27/2009 7:59:00 AM; Partial IP: 32.187.156)
Comment: this song is just so ill.
always good having a good smoke to this and just lay back in the car
Name: Mike (Posted: 9/21/2008 10:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 38.253.188)
Comment: Fucking epic with indica.
Name: DJ Kase One (Posted: 3/10/2008 7:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 38.183.122)
Location: Saint Louis
Name: djnemonic (Posted: 1/12/2004 4:38:00 PM)
Summary: Must Hear!
Comment: Yo I heard this song when it first dropped. I played it ova and ova again the year that it dropped. I'm still bangin it for 2004! The beat and lyrics are a perfect summer time song that keeps the heads nodding.
Name: AllCaps (Posted: 8/23/2003 5:36:00 AM)
Comment: Love this track like your first born. To me, lyrics gotta either have wordplay, meaning or nod your head while keepin your attention. This track does so with a sweet ass beat that makes u think of slow-mo video shots of Omar Credle blowin' smoke out his mouth....from smokin' mics.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 5/21/2003 9:47:00 PM)
Summary: For All You Pot Heads, Hit This Joint
Comment: This may not be raw, but I love that girl sample as it complements the beat perfectly. I can relate to the weed smoking antics in this song , so I give it 2-Pac fingers up.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Buckwild and O.C. team up to represent the Diggin In The Crates family but this doesen’t have that typical D.I.T.C sound. I associate them with a raw and dirty sound, you know straight hardcore N.Y sh*t. However, this is a sweet little tune with a nice piano and some female humming in the background. Not bad at all, but not what I expected from these cats (it may even get some airplay).