• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/19/2003 2:19:00 PM)
Summary: Interesting Beat.
Comment: This beat is really cool, I really enjoyed it as it varies as it goes and so it keeps you listening. Bucwheed drops some good verses which go well with the unique beat, so all in all I enjoyed this, give it a listen.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:39:00 PM)|
Comment: If you don't remember this cat from the Wascals he was also on the first Pharcyde album. J-Swift does the production for Buc Fifty so the beats have their moments but we've definitely heard some better production, ie: "Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde." As far as the lyrics go...the idea of rhyming from a thug's point of view is cool and he makes some good points, but it's been done, much like his "pull like Magneto" rhyme.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 9/18/2003 8:21:00 AM)
Summary: A Sucka For J Swift Production
Comment: Buc 50 is aight on the mic but J-Swift production is what I check out. The man behind classic Pharcyde joints comes correct here.