• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Holdinitdownlikegravity (Posted: 8/3/2003 8:07:00 PM)
Summary: U Cant Beat This Beat
Comment: What can I say? I cant fit em all inside the Escalade, but I really should cuz this beat is pretty tight. The hook's alright but it is still def. A keeper!
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Hip-hop today has nearly lost its nature of fun and its positive outlook that it was created from. Artists today are glorified for promoting violence and ignorance, but Bukue One is letting everyone know that he's bringin' it back! The beat laid down by Flaps is definitely ill and Bukue knows how to get his message across; the hook is pure knowledge! So the graf artist/emcee wants you to "stop complaining and start the changing," and a great way to start would be to invest in his quest and inherit this 12''.
Name: manatarms (Posted: 7/24/2003 3:24:00 PM)
Summary: From The Start
Comment: This track gets off to a great start right from the intro and continues. Another "remember when hip-hop was dope" track- well this one is dope now. Without the extremely fresh instrumental I don't know if it would still hit me as hard.
Name: smudge (Posted: 7/18/2003 5:31:00 AM)
Summary: I Was Gettin Worried
Comment: I really was gettin worried that Subverse had gone bust or something cos I hadn't heard from them for a long time, and then big Jus's new project album got released on Big Dada records, but thankfully it's still going strong. Bukue One is holdin' sh*t down with an old school, fun orientated song which is always good to see. A good song by a good label!
Name: RichyP (Posted: 7/11/2003 5:07:00 PM)
Comment: I'm no expert, but recently hip hop seems to have built a formulaic wall, medallions, bitches and guns! This is a fresh sound, finally a hip hop artist with brains!