• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:04:00 PM)
Summary: Better Performance!!
Comment: This is so much better then the Tony Hawk track. I take back my thoughts of calling this cat wack, so I give him the benefit of the doubt here. -8/10
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:04:00 PM)|
Comment: Fat Jon lays a dark, somewhat eerie beat which allows for Bukue to drop some niceness on the mic. Bukue One's flow is still a little choppy at times, but he still has some solid rhymes up his sleeve. EMC guests, and interestingly enough sounds very similar to Bukue in terms of flow, tone, and rhymes. The production is worth a listen alone while the rhymes do justice to "Pressed Wax." So click the button.