• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:08:00 PM)
Summary: Haha, Does It With Amp Too....
Comment: Amp is given out wattz here for you to bang! This beat is so dope, simple but dope. All you need to be ill is simple. Now Bukue is coming better and better. I'm feeling this a lot more. I like the sound effects at the hook as well. -8/10
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:04:00 PM)|
Comment: Immediately as "Mash It Up" begins, Amp Live's production stands out. The choppy bass blended with some equally choppy bass-drum thumps, and, what sound like an old "g-funk" drum track, hits the listener over the head. It's minimal, harsh, and quite catchy. Bukue joins with Zion for some of their usual battle rhymes, and both drop solid performances. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's deserving of a spin.